The Youngs on-line!

Mont Rouge G3

If you drive in Switzerland you need a vignette. It's the Swiss version of a tax disc for the motorways. You can buy on on the internet. Here's a map you can use to get there.
If you ski there you have to have a ski pass. You can also buy that on the internet from Nendaz' town website.
The apartment is currently for rent through Interhome, please see their website for details.

The chairs and sofa need to be replaced.

In July we replaced the sofa and chairs in the lounge.
The three seater sofa is a sofabed.

Copyright Jon Young 2005. Last updated 17/12/2010.